Home Hippo is determined to exceed professional standards and drive our industry forward. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and our professional approach, enthusiasm, dedication and attention to detail ensure that our customers receive an outstanding service above and beyond what one might ordinarily expect.
We are currently searching for an administrator to join our small but expanding team. Candidates must be friendly and welcoming with a positive attitude, organised and adaptable. You will be working in a supportive and innovative environment where hard work and high achievement is acknowledged and appreciated
- Provide a friendly and helpful reception to visitors and those enquiring about Home Hippo services
- Provide information by answering questions and requests in person, by telephone and by email
- Assist with marketing activities – prepare marketing products, identify marketing opportunities, coordinate marketing activities
- Maintain office systems, resolve maintenance issues and generally ensure the smooth flowing of the office environment
- Undertake other activities as required in order to ensure efficient organisation of the office and assist the promotion of the company
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience, in addition, accounting/book keeping experience is highly desirable
- Literate and numerate with excellent written communication in English
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office
- Organised with attention to detail
- Team player
- Honest and reliable
All interested and eligible candidates should email a copy of their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
See what makes us different
We understand being a recent graduate may mean you have little or no work experience. But as long as you possess the right quality, we will have intensive and continual training throughout your career.
We invest heavily in every employee’s ongoing development. After your induction, you’ll receive structured, one-to-one tuition that aims to help you becoming a professional.
We create a comfortable working environment and friendly atmosphere for all our employees. We believe that you will work better when you enjoy working.
We equip you with the latest technology to ensure you do a better job. Laptop, phone, airtime, fuel and other benefits are all in the package that we will take care of.